Available: annual monteria to Portugal

happyhunt

Hi guys it's that time of year when I start putting together our annual monteria to Portugal

Places are limited to 16 because I can't be arsed doing anymore paperwork and it's probably logisticly impossible to get more people through Portuguese customs in the time allowed

So what and when

Included is

Return flight from Manchester on thurs 1st Dec returning on Monday 5th
20kg baggage
Gun case
5 kg ammo allowance
4 nts shared accommodation in nice hotel with a very cheap bar which we sort of own for the duration
3 days driven boar and vermin
All transport in Portugal
Hunting licence and insurance
No trophy fee's
Unlimited boar
Good breakfast every morning with lunch while hunting

Not included is

Personal expenses
Trophy prep
Travel insurance
Meals and drinks in evening if you choose to go out (most people do)

Total price is £1425

There is a single room supplement of £40 should anyone wishing to use this

A deposit of £175 is required to book the flight to secure a place the remaining balance is to be paid by August

You will need

Rifle suitable for boar 6.5 upwards
European firearms licence
Rifle case suitable for airline's
Ammo case
Trigger locks
Some spending money (€200) more than enough
Sense of humour

You can book your own flight from a local airport if the arrival times are close to those from Manchester if so the price would be £1250

This is our 4th or 5th trip to Portugal and it's always good crack with varied shooting over different terrain ranging from open pine forest's to thick scrub over 20,000 plus acres
I never promise everyone will shoot boar but I do everything I can to try to make it happen but as in all hunting it's right time right place
If you enjoy the crack good hunting good food and a bit of banter then join in
If you are looking for vast numbers of boar shot every day then it's probably not for you

Note to administration

I am not an agent and pay the same rate as everyone else this is the only trip i organise with maybe another one to the same place in the new year if we get an invite back(this decision is based on how much acolohol is consumed and how bad we shoot)

Any more info req just give me a shout

Cheers

Graham

Last edited:
Hi Graham,
interested in your Monteria, what are the total number of Huns each day, what is the normal bag on average.

thanks,

Greg.

Hi greg
There is normally 2 drives a day with a possible 3rd if the tally is down with an average of 10 boar per day so we're looking for approx 30 boar over 3 days but it is totally wild so anything can happen
Cheers
Graham

Boar fox and mongoose there are deer present on the estate but the keeper doesn't want them shot yet so as to build up numbers
Regards
Graham

I have Been on quite a few of these trips with coidy and i can fully say that i have totally enjoyed my time with this pack.
The guys try so hard to make your trip a pleasure and a great experiance.
This time due to other commitments i will not be able to go but i can recomend this trip and ths guy.
TOP MAN
regards Bally

I have Been on quite a few of these trips with coidy and i can fully say that i have totally enjoyed my time with this pack.
The guys try so hard to make your trip a pleasure and a great experiance.
This time due to other commitments i will not be able to go but i can recomend this trip and ths guy.
TOP MAN
regards Bally
+1 on what he said , lovely area ,well organised and great group to be part of

Really looking forward to this trip. It will be good to meet fellow forum members
Not long now
regards steve

Me too steve i hope its a successful trip for everyone involved the signs are good with reports of a lot of boar we just need some good weather and good shooting the one thing thats guaranteed is the cold beer and plenty of it
Everyone should have received a receipt for the insurance this week from Portugal
hunting licences will be issued once out in Portugal
If your at the bar before me mines a superbock

Back