Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Early birthday present

  1. #1

    Early birthday present

    This is my early birthday present from my wife .it's got to be the biggest bottle of after-shave ever . Wondering what ithe smells like.

  2. #2
    You wouldn't like it to save you from the smell send it to me to dispose of

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by shakey jake View Post
    You wouldn't like it to save you from the smell send it to me to dispose of
    OK please pm your address..��

  4. #4
    SD Regular willie_gunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    Posts
    7,000
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by penta View Post
    This is my early birthday present from my wife .it's got to be the biggest bottle of after-shave ever . Wondering what ithe smells like.
    Wasn't it the Haig Club advert with David Beckham that featured in the recent episode of Lady Lairds?
    If so, your wife should be commended for finding a birthday present with a stalking connection, however tenuous
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Wasn't it the Haig Club advert with David Beckham that featured in the recent episode of Lady Lairds?
    If so, your wife should be commended for finding a birthday present with a stalking connection, however tenuous
    Your right, so it was.

  6. #6
    It's actually lovely stuff, penta. She's done allright!

Similar Threads

  1. 40th birthday present.
    By dom8328 in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-02-2016, 22:08
  2. My birthday present
    By teyhan1 in forum Articles & Write Ups
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 21:11
  3. New rifle build (Birthday present to myself)
    By bk in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 10:05
  4. My early 50th birthday present! :)
    By Dale in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 30-04-2013, 00:47
  5. My 40th Birthday present to myself !!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Peri in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 20:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •