Basc talk stalking evening cirencester 14th April 2016

I am looking forward to this one,
UKDTR are doing one of the talks to explain what we do and how shot site guidance is so important to a stalker should they ever lose an animal.
not only will myself be there but other members of the team to help and talk to stalkers.
Looking forward to meeting more SD members

Tony

We're hoping to make this a biannual event Dom. We've had a great response thus far. Any suggestions for future speakers or subjects would be welcome. The new regional chap for the South West is James Green, son of legendary wildfowler Chris Green. We are extremely keen to become a more proactive area and gain more support as well as ideas from BASC members, and look forward to seeing as many SD members as possible. Entry for the event is £5.00 to include a raffle ticket (Swarosvki and Fjallraven are coming, hint!) Eventually, it is hoped that once support has become established, this will be a free event. Many of the BASC regions have established these evenings as a regular diary feature with some great speakers and events. The more support we get, the better it will become.

Before someone jumps up and down about advertising, this was done as a public service with my BASC approved trainer head on, this is not a profit making venture!

looking forward to Ian Harvey's talk on wild boar,
we have been call out on two occasion now and it is something we are now training some of our dogs teams to deal with.

Back