Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cumbria Shootings

Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

now that is not good........
    picture, car details ...... that's not normal for police.
    They must be seriously worried about him carrying out further carnage

unfortunately this will be another string on the bow of those whom wish to tighten gun laws within the uk..
    will be interesting to see if it was/is a legal or illegal firearm

Sounds like he is using a handgun .................................................. .......... no cannot be Blair banned them years ago .

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Sounds like he is using a handgun .................................................. .......... no cannot be Blair banned them years ago .
    What is your source for this? All the reports I've read say shotgun?
    Last edited by csl; 03-06-2010 at 12:01.

Was thinking the same myself , they have a pic up quick and it does not look like a police mug shot , perhaps one of a fac or cert . hope not or its goign to get difficult again.

The argument in the us woudl be that if more pople had wepons especialy pistols for self defence or on ccw in the uk someone would have taken them out very quickly . when i was in the us recently we were talking about laws over there compared to the uk and the two unfortunate instances we have had here came up and thats what their argment was,

The guy i was staying with asked me to select a few poistol's to take to the range from a box . the first one i picked up i instinctivly checked to see if it was clear , and found a loaded mag and one in the chamber , his responce what do you expect its the one i carry all the time its no good empty !

No source but no one seems to ahve seen the gun when he ran to the car so it seems likely it's small. he alos fired several shots. Could be a Semi Auto shotgun or quick on the reload? we wills ee what they say.

If it turns out to be a handgun and that doesn't suit the current agendaIi am sure we can have faith in the police etc to doctor the reports and no I don't trust them as far as I can throw the house .

Quote Originally Posted by twg1 View Post
    Was thinking the same myself , they have a pic up quick and it does not look like a police mug shot , perhaps one of a fac or cert .
    That is what also occurred to me. It does look rather like a passport sized photo. Not good.
    Last edited by csl; 03-06-2010 at 12:15.

minimum apparently three shot over atleast four different locations on sky now channel 501.

eye witness says shotgun... holy cow
    two bodies found. seascale..
    on foot in boot area... get in houses police say...

holy shxt guys at least ten may be dead

latest,

still on foot police unable to locate...
    3 shooting locations two taxi drivers dead.
    he also a taxi driver.

BODY LOCATED NOT FAR FROM CAR POLICE NOT CONFIRMING IT TO BE MR BIRD YET

LETS HOPE IT IS
    Last edited by centralbeltstalker; 02-06-2010 at 13:08. Reason: updates

xx
    Last edited by Claret_Dabbler; 02-06-2010 at 19:58.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......