Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dsc1 manual

Dsc1 manual

I am doing my dcs1 later in the year and was wondering if anybody has a training manual they no longer need, i live in west sussex , thanks

Invest in the BDS one. It's excellent.

go DSCtraining.org forget the manual I was bored within 5 mins learn online
    Last edited by norma 308; 06-04-2016 at 20:02.

Quote Originally Posted by nicowilson View Post
    Invest in the BDS one. It's excellent.
    +1. Also check this out - Ultimate Deer Data Regards JCS

two or three disc set off galloway fieldsports ,,aka paul at fechan,6/7 quid a disc or the online one ,ten pound for the month
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    two or three disc set off galloway fieldsports ,,aka paul at fechan,6/7 quid a disc or the online one ,ten pound for the month
    Agreed. The manual I received from the course organisers was ok, but the discs from Paul were invaluable and made studying for the actual tests very simple.

hh

I was looking for a manual to make it easier for my wife to test me on the questions

I'm using DSCTraing.org. You can test yourself on everything to do with the DSC1 course on there for 10 a month. Great value.

Quote Originally Posted by ogri View Post
    I was looking for a manual to make it easier for my wife to test me on the questions
    believe me after seeing the manual you or your better half will be hitting each other with it go with the c/d,s or online ,,,(unless its a course with materials included,)then your sorted anyway,atb and don.t panic,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    believe me after seeing the manual you or your better half will be hitting each other with it go with the c/d,s or online ,,,(unless its a course with materials included,)then your sorted anyway,atb and don.t panic,
    Hmmm - How many thousands of folks have passed their DSC 1 using the paper manual? - Even little me with my sieve like memory! It ain't that bad!
    It has all the necessarry info. Maybe some people just don't like paper any more. Saying that the Ultimate Deer Data disc is a very good additional info source for those who like pictures.

Ian