Thread: Where can I get a Sako 85s synthetic stock ?

Where can I get a Sako 85s synthetic stock ?

Laminated stock is too heavy. Can anyone recommend a supplier who is UK based?

Cheers

Jolyon

You could put a wanted advert on here to buy one, also you could offer to swop your stock for a synthetic factory one in similar condition. I think that might actually be the better bet.

GMK - the importer, would no doubt want a rediculous amount of money for a new one!

good luck.
    Last edited by paultap; 04-04-2016 at 19:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyon2112 View Post
    Laminated stock is too heavy. Can anyone recommend a supplier who is UK based?

Cheers

Jolyon
    I was looking for the same in medium action.. just wanted a stock that could be bashed about.. Only available that I could locate was with GMK who wanted top end money for one.
    Good luck and if you find one for a medium action then please PM me.

Dave

you could look up steve parker, yorkshire i think, he can build you a new stock any way you like it. then get it pillered / bedded if your really keen. not expensive and good work .

Contact GMK who are the UK distributor for Sako to make sure it's a part they stock.

Then get any dealer who deals in Sako to call GMK and order it up for you! Always found Sportsman Gun Centre to be pretty good with Sako parts

A swap is a good idea as I suspect that most people would more than likely be wanting to go the opposite way to you, moving from factory synthetic to laminated. Better say which action length, colour and whether it is varmint or sporter.

Quote Originally Posted by TDGC View Post
    Contact GMK who are the UK distributor for Sako to make sure it's a part they stock.

Then get any dealer who deals in Sako to call GMK and order it up for you! Always found Sportsman Gun Centre to be pretty good with Sako parts
    And make sure your sitting down before they give you the rediculously inflated price!

Quote Originally Posted by TDGC View Post

It will probably work out cheaper to buy a new rifle and chuck the metal bits away.

Or get a T3 in the first place. plenty options then.
    edi