Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to stop Cameron spending taxpayer money on pro-EU flyer for every home

Petition to stop Cameron spending taxpayer money on pro-EU flyer for every home

Prime Minister David Cameron plans to spend British taxpayers’ money on a pro-EU document to be sent to every household in the United Kingdom in the run up to the EU referendum. We believe voters deserve a fair referendum - without taxpayer-funded biased interceptions by the Government.
    Sign the petition now to make this a fair referendum!
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116762
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tjm160 View Post
    Prime Minister David Cameron plans to spend British taxpayers’ money on a pro-EU document to be sent to every household in the United Kingdom in the run up to the EU referendum. We believe voters deserve a fair referendum - without taxpayer-funded biased interceptions by the Government.
    Sign the petition now to make this a fair referendum!
    https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/116762
    It won`t change my mind.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Done plus herself
    Honour all men, Love the Brotherhood, Fear God, Honour the Queen.

Keep the Faith.

Too late - got mine this morning

Binned it

'Fact from Gov' is surely an oxymoron - should read 'spin masquerading as fact'

done it nine million quid the robbing *******s!!
    DONT START

They are already in the mail.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Probably best to mark it return to sender and post.it back.

Quote Originally Posted by VIGILAIRE View Post
    Probably best to mark it return to sender and post.it back.
    What, and cost us even more money?
    Better to give Boris an equivalent amount to come up with another flyer explaining the viable alternative!
    Why could they not just give each side a program on TV where they could explain the pros and cons independently - a bit like a party political broadcast.
    I don't see how guidance towards a democratic vote can be allowed to be so biased? If we do vote out (which I'm certain we will), I can't see how those currently in power could be trusted to remain so?
    MS

Seems they don't want anymore signatures, my e mail didn't come back to validate yet.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Signed - this is NOT the way to present essential facts in an unbiased way for a momentous decision. We need a for and against assessment not just 'this is the way you should vote'. If anything this has confirmed I will vote no because it is so inept and stupid, its clear we cant trust our 'so-called' leaders. Joke politics. We pay these people to govern ?