Thread: Excellent walking, climbing and mountain books

Excellent walking, climbing and mountain books

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1037.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	234.4 KB 
ID:	68733

As pictured, these are a brilliant collection of books for the outdoor enthusiast. Full colour photos throughout, great detailed descriptions and written in friendly manner. All in good condition.
    RRP 17.95 each
    12 each posted or 50 posted for all five.

I also have the MLTA Handbooks volume 1 (Hillwalking) and volume 3 (Winter skills). For anyone who doesn't know them, these are the official handbooks to the Mountain Leader, Mountaineering Instructor and Winter Mountain Leader awards, but are also great for personal skills.
    RRP 20 each
    12 posted or 20 for both

Cheers
    Simon
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Random inject, but I have most of these books and anyone who gets them will not be disappointed. The MLTA handbooks are great and helped me achieve both my ML(S) and ML(W).

Quote Originally Posted by karlbird View Post
    Random inject, but I have most of these books and anyone who gets them will not be disappointed. The MLTA handbooks are great and helped me achieve both my ML(S) and ML(W).
    Thanks, they are indeed great books and I've had a lot of brilliant days inspired by them all, but with dogs in tow, work, wife and shooting to fit in they're not getting dipped in to as much as they used to.
    All funds raised will be reinvested directly into stalking
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog