Thread: Swarovski 6x42

Swarovski 6x42

Hi all, currently in the market for a Swarovski 6x42, must be in as new condition, please let me know if you have one just gathering dust, regards Tom

Webley Boy is advertising one on here and Gregor has one listed on his website also,Mcleods of Tain.

Hi all, thanks I think I'm after a habicht model, I believe they have the matte finish?? Thanks Tom

SD Regular
    Hello. I am looking at my, in a Swarovski box (although correct for 8x50 Swarovski so not original to the s/n that my 'scope bears and the old details crossed out with felt pen) Swarovski Habicht 6x42 with its rubber bikini covers. Scope s/n is P662939817 and it is yours for 340 including postage. Finish is a sort of dull semi-matt grey-black (not black). Condition is not what I would describe as "new" nor "as new"...it's a fifteen year old 'scope...but is good enough that I was happy to buy it at that price. Reticule is 4A type. I would be happy to post some pictures here.

Hi I would certainly be interested, with regards to the condition I was after something that is not scratched or dented? I look forward to the pictures, kind regards Tom

SD Regular
    Hello. Neither scratched nor dented, and I would be happy to take some pictures and post them. I've also found a correct box! Not serial numbered to this but nevertheless a correct box. Bottom line is if you don't like it then pay the postage back...Special Delivery...and that's a guarantee that if you don't like it you don't have to have it. Send a cheque and I'll invoice you with a "Reservation of Goods Until Paid For" line on the invoice. If you don't like it then I can either destroy or return the check. But...meantime...I'll get some pictures done on Sunday.

Thanks for your King offer, I look forward to the pictures, regards Tom

SD Regular
    I've had to open a new For Sale thread, in Optics, te able to post pictures. But I have noted "For Benefit of Wylyetom". If you don't like it please PM me with a "No" or a "Yes" if you want it sent to look at.
    Last edited by enfieldspares; 10-04-2016 at 19:29.

Still looking, anyone got one hiding under there bed??