Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 5 BOX ONLY

iPhone 5 BOX ONLY

As above.

Sim tool included - but no charger or headphones.

Box in good condition.

£6 posted

Advertised elsewhere.

Attachment 68813
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

I can see from the pictures that the box has some damage to the corners , does the box still work as it should ?

Do you still have the instruction booklet in there. I've been looking for one for three years when I bought my iPhone 5. I'm sure it does more than just make calls.
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    I can see from the pictures that the box has some damage to the corners , does the box still work as it should ?
    Not really, the minuscule damage has made it totally inoperable - but I wouldn't admit that in an ad would I? Pristine to you Sir! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shabz View Post
    Do you still have the instruction booklet in there. I've been looking for one for three years when I bought my iPhone 5. I'm sure it does more than just make calls.
    All info available at www rtfm .com ?
    Last edited by Eyefor; 10-04-2016 at 07:57.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Is this compatible with iPhone 5s?

What's the storage capacity??

I have a pristine but empty box which once contained a dozen organic eggs, would you consider taking this in part Ex please?

apologies... I couldn't resist!

Is this backwardly compatible with a first gen iPad box?

I've tried syncing with an iPhone6 box, but Apple have made it difficult as the iPackaging had a so-called "upgrade" between versions
    Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

I,m presuming you dont have to go through the FBI to get a court order to open it do you,
    DONT START

nah not for me I can't understand how they work ? A box with a lid who would have thought the things they think of