Thread: Scottish Stag Stalking & Mini-Driven/Rough Shoot: Sept 29-Oct 3 2016

Established Poster

Scottish Stag Stalking & Mini-Driven/Rough Shoot: Sept 29-Oct 3 2016

I'm hoping to put together a small trip with my Father and a few mates of mine at the end of September and am hoping someone out there can facilitate this. What we're hoping to do is as follows:

Hosted somewhere Scotland
    Red stag stalking for two guns
    Mini-driven or rough mixed-bag shoot for four guns (+ or - 2 guns, will confirm in due course)
    Close (enough) for a day's fishing for one or two
    Near (enough) to a distillery for a small tour
    Reasonable accommodation nearby (self-catered is fine)

If you feel that you can meet these needs please do get in contact with me. Thanks.

YukonT

PS Apologies for cross-posting, I wasn't sure which category this fit best in.

the best man you can organise this and I can recommend as the most honest and reasonably priced is Lachlan Smith , near Inverness , real gentlemen with a class that you will not be embarrassed like with many other outfitters in Scotland. You can contact him on ls@highlandsporting.com . He does not have web page and all his businesses is like mine, world of mouth but many people with me will agree that he is the best. Do not take seriously statements from the forum members that are inspired by jealousy but with poor performance in the last 15-20 years. Again what is good for some people it is not good for others. Even Plato used to say in old Greece sitting among other philosophers ' If all our wisdoms will roll down Olympus like balls everybody will run after his own wisdom'. So choose carefully, look for someone stable and honest since on this forum most people write only if there is some interest or chance for punting down competitions . Few honest people