Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reloading Help

Reloading Help

Morning Gents,
    I have had a lot of trouble recently getting hold of my preferred ammo for foxing ( 55-58 Gr .243 BT)
    And would like to have a go at reloading but hav'nt got a clue where to start.
    Is there anyone who is not too far from me ( Dorking, Surrey ) who would be kind enough to show me the ropes?

I would not expect this for free and would happy to pay/compensate in some way for this help

Many Thanks Andy

You can do it all by yourself. Buy a book on reloading such as Lee's Modern Reloading and read it. "The ABC's of Reloading" is also a good book.~Muir

Thanks Muir, is it really as simple as that?
    I did think maybe wrongly that it was quite involved and a bit of a 'dark art'

Have just purchased Lee's reloading book will give that a good read

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    You can do it all by yourself. Buy a book on reloading such as Lee's Modern Reloading and read it. "The ABC's of Reloading" is also a good book.~Muir

I would be hard pressed to beat this advice reloading is not difficult the above book Modern Reloading by Richard Lee it will teach you all about pressure when you understand that it will give you thorough understanding of the principles involved in reloading your own ammunition I have this book and cannot rate it highly enough read it then read it again keep it handy as a reference and you will have no problems good luck...

Damian

totally AGREE WITH THE ABOVE GIVE US A SHOUT IF YOU NEED A=NY MORE HELP
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

I have found 1967 Spud very helpful and an excellent supplier of 'bits'

Norman

Get a Lee Zero Error kit and a hammer, so relaxing and the finished product is stunning.

if you want to come over to the bsrc at bisley I will show you the ropes if you don't have any reloading gear I will bring mine . you can even try out your home loads .

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman sam View Post
    Thanks Muir, is it really as simple as that?
    I did think maybe wrongly that it was quite involved and a bit of a 'dark art'
    If you can read and follow instructions, you can make good, safe ammunition. I learned that way, as have millions of other shooters world-wide.~Muir