Looking for scope.

Boarboy

I'm looking for a top end scope, zeiss, swarovski, schmidt etc with a fine reticle specially for foxing.
any recommendations!? Thanks.

Depending on what magnification you want, have a look at the Swarovski Z4i 2.5-10 x 56. I got one a few weeks ago, and I'm really happy with it.

Glass of course is excellent, the reticle is very fine, and I like the way the illumination is optional, via an additional nob that replaces the elevation dust cap. I find it less bulky than the normal illumination set up.

And, I think at under £1200.00, it's fantastic value for money.

They are fantastic scopes for the price. If your heart is set on swaro. I may be parting with my Z5 3-18 in may

Not on your wish list, but if you go for a Meopta you'll save yourself a lot of money for the same quality.

agreed the r2 2.5-15x56 is excellent but make sure you get 4k not 4c reticle as orders of magnitude better. A lot harder to get but worth the wait and hassle. Had a 4c and was disappointed as reticle wasnt very fine so upgraded to the 4k.

Got a Swaro Z6 (II) 3 - 18 on my Sako 85 Varmint 243, expensive but great quality. Had a Ziess Duralyt 3 - 12 x 50 before that, great value for money if you can get hold of one

I would get a Photon Extreme and a pair of QD mounts. I did and haven't looked back. £550 tops and it's a whole new world of foxing.
You can swap your day scope over in a couple of minutes. Qualifier,as long as you have weaver bases or a picatinny rail.

Back