Thread: Stalking in East Sussex

Stalking in East Sussex

I would like to find some deer stalking in East Sussex and Kent. Would anyone be able to help with this? As all I can find is ferver up the country?

Andy Papworth at Eridge Park (East Sussex and Kent border) is worth a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnyboy View Post
    I would like to find some deer stalking in East Sussex and Kent. Would anyone be able to help with this? As all I can find is ferver up the country?
    First of all it would be nice to see a little more about you and your chosen calibres. Its a simple request on the site when joining. Secondly if you are trying to find some stalking in the area you have specified I would look in the Stalking available section of this site. But first of all please amend your introduction.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Welcome to the site, and as above..

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

A Wide choice as above welcome to the SD , btw Sikamalc being just one of them .You could always request after you have found a guy? has anyone been out with xyz and that way find the right outfit for your needs feller

Hi there as I'm new to this I can't remember how to start a new thread. Any help out there?

Thank you for your help