Thread: Bavarian Mountain Hound stud dog wanted

Bavarian Mountain Hound stud dog wanted

I have been asked my a freind to post this as he doesnt use the net,his Bavarian bitch is ready to breed and hes looking for a UK registered stud
    if you can help let me know all his papers are in order the bitch is near Barnsley

i have 2 male hounds,the eldest is 30mths old and has just sired a litter of 11 pups,hes from jan andrews bavaro line and is a very large striking dog.im near bolton in lancs,tel/01942 896357 or mobile 07747 611410,i have kennels so stopping over is not aproblem

My Bavarian Todd is available and has all the paperwork, his father was the Polish Field Trial Champion I believe. But Barnsley is a long way off from Kent, but I am available for a chat if he wants to contact me.

ATB

Sikamalc

many thanks I will pass on both your details

Is he a proven stud Admin if not it might be worth your while getting him proven that way you get your dogs stud up and Long Shot gets his bitch bred cheaper.

I do love the Bavarian Mountain Hound as a breed, before any breeding you should check out the society web site and make sure you have a Kennel Club Pedigree and Hip Score done before breeding

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    My Bavarian Todd is available and has all the paperwork, his father was the Polish Field Trial Champion I believe. But Barnsley is a long way off from Kent, but I am available for a chat if he wants to contact me.

ATB

Sikamalc
    hi
    can my mate see a copy of yout dogs pedigree as hes spoken to the other guy and his is too close

Sorry been busy over the last few days. Please Pm me if you have not already done so with the chaps details so I can send him the paperwork. Todd came from a litter of pups just over 4 years ago in Shropshire. He is KC registered, chipped and has not been put to stud before. I have all the relevant papers applying to his pedigree and background, and his father is from Polish decent.

Sikamalc

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Sorry been busy over the last few days. Please Pm me if you have not already done so with the chaps details so I can send him the paperwork. Todd came from a litter of pups just over 4 years ago in Shropshire. He is KC registered, chipped and has not been put to stud before. I have all the relevant papers applying to his pedigree and background, and his father is from Polish decent.

Sikamalc
    would you like his number or you can Pm me yours to pass on,the phone is much quicker style of communictaion