Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sd weeks in scotland 2016 all those attending

Sd weeks in scotland 2016 all those attending

Can the following please PM their address, phone number, email address to me. Some of you have done so and paid an initial deposit but a further payment is now due and I need to send out details to everyone.

Week One 16th to 22nd October.

• Sam Devlin
    • John Luke
    • Nick Olden
    • Tony Riddle
    • Arwel
    • Steve Cusion
    • Geno

Week two 23rd to 30th October.

• Vippa (Paul)
    • David Nicholson
    • Simon
    • Bearstalker (Grant)
    • Tartan Terrier (Jeff)
    • Ahmet
    • Dave Outen.

Louis, Steve, you are in the bungalow with the guides (not girl guides either)

Thank you.

Malcolm
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

For those on week one - 16th-22nd October

I'm going to be driving up from Wiltshire on the M6 then tacking across Scotland to the A9 and up. If your along or near to that route and you need a lift drop us a PM.

Regards

WH
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

One seat taken already, big enough motor so still room if anyone needs.

WH
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

There is a slight possibility that I may have a space available for another rifle on the week of the 16th to 22nd October. One guy is waiting to hear about another hunt in Asia at the moment and if this crashes with the SD week he will have to commit to the Asian hunt.

Anyone interested please PM me to be put on a waiting list.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by White Hart View Post
    For those on week one - 16th-22nd October

I'm going to be driving up from Wiltshire on the M6 then tacking across Scotland to the A9 and up. If your along or near to that route and you need a lift drop us a PM.

Regards

WH
    I too will
    be on that week travelling up from N Wales, and anyone en-route is more than welcome for a lift.

Hi could I get some info on exactly what this opportunity is I have a lot of firearms experience but I'm a novice stalker I shot my first 2 last week. I'm looking to gain as much experience as possible.

regards m.

Basically 5 days stalking guided/unguided with accommodation included on my lease in the Scottish highlands. You cook for yourselves and supply your own food, other than that everything you need is in the lodge. Stalking for Jap Sika and Red deer over the week, no kill fees providing all beasts are shot correctly.

Cost including accommodation, stalking £875.00 for the week.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Will you be doing this next year all being well. Names craig and would like to know more please.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Will you be doing this next year all being well. Names craig and would like to know more please.
    Yes I already have several people committed to go. Details are on the site, or Pm me with your details and I will contact you.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi Malc
    Just to let you know I have received your e-mail with all the details really looking forward to it,,however I have not heard anything from any of the guys I will contact them when I get back from Holliday,