Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sd weeks in scotland 2016 all those attending

After some 6 to 7 years of offering this I have decided to call it a day. There are a few reasons, the main one is that I was let down by quite a few people this past year. However I am grateful to all those that attended over the years, and enjoyed the company.

I will be back to Scotland this year again for my 33rd year, with over seas and English clients on the stags. After which I will be back on the Fallow rut, and with an ever growing diary already in place it looks like another busy winter ahead.

Should I decide to hold any offers to members again in Scotland I will post it on this thread.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Sorry to hear that Malc, I had a great time last year, and was hoping to come over again at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan_Terrier View Post
    Sorry to hear that Malc, I had a great time last year, and was hoping to come over again at some point.
    +1
    Was hoping to come over when I, finally, got my feet on the ground. I guess the saying is, still true, "All good things must come to and end."

Although I was not able to attend one of your hunts, thank you for all you did over these past years. I only heard good about them.