Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abusive emails.

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Abusive emails.

Following my recent thread about stalking that was available I have received some abusive emails.
    I have therefore decided that I will not offer anymore stalking and am withdrawing my offer.
    Furthermore when this thread ends, I will be turning off SD.
    I have had enough of the backstabbing, lying and appalling behaviour that seems to follow a sport that I have been involved with professionally for over 20 years.
    Good luck
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Sad day when trolls make you leave you should report the guilty parties. Keep stalking Jake

Sad to see, good luck in the future.

Dom
    "Eagles may soar, but, Weasels don't get sucked in to jet engines" Anon

Very sad to see you go all the very best for the future, is there no alternative at all Tom

Don't let the bu***rs get to you.
    As Jake said report the guilty to the Mods and let them deal with the Numptys.
    But don't give up that easily it'll just encourage the eejits to carry on doing it.

We'd all miss your posts (and your avatar).

However the choice is totally yours and all the best whatever you decide.

Ed

This is not right. Perhaps instead of logging off you could let Admin know and then I am sure they will do something about it. After all, perhaps this is what the person behind these emails wants to achieve. Put you off from doing what you like...
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    The guilty party has set up a false account and sent a private mail. As such the mods cannot access it.
    They don't even have the balls to tell me who they are, just that they know me.
    Given I have taken only a handful of people here, it is only a matter of time before I find out who they are.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    The guilty party has set up a false account and sent a private mail. As such the mods cannot access it.
    They don't even have the balls to tell me who they are, just that they know me.
    Given I have taken only a handful of people here, it is only a matter of time before I find out who they are.
    I see... Well
    ,I would not worry about it. They obviously have an issue with you, and, provided you know you did nothing wrong, I would just ignore them. Unless these emails contain threats, in which case you might need to let police know.
    Quid enim proderit Homini si lucretur Mundum totum et detrimentum faciat Animae suae?

Don't let the ba5tards grind you down.

sadly teyhan, I have also offered on here and then had to get admin to delete the whole thread for similar reasons. I however, do know who they are. I urge you to reconsider though as you have much to offer and idiots should not be allowed to win at anything.
    Regardless, I respect your decision and wish you well.
    Baguio