Thread: Euro mount

Euro mount

I Shot this Roe Buck with Sika Malc a couple of years back and finally brought a nice Shield for it to go on .

Nice job Chris. Hopefully we can find a bigger buck this year to finalise your medal buck hopes.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Cheer's Malc, looking forward to it, wouldn't it be something else if we come across that Monster buck again, i would love the chance to see him.

Quote Originally Posted by jewfish View Post
    Cheer's Malc, looking forward to it, wouldn't it be something else if we come across that Monster buck again, i would love the chance to see him.
    Me too Chris. But then they don't get big by being stupid. On the other hand he was stupid that day, but somehow he knew he was safe!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.