New cammo

I agree with scotsgun, I just bought some flecktarn kit from this guy on fleebay at unbeleavable cheap prices and he combines postage. ibizian. itam number 50333488312
shirt, Trousers, Parka with lining delivered for under £40 and all in A1 condition. I bet the Harkila is not so forgiving on the pocket.
Ok im gonna look like a squaddie but im sure the deer wil not mind.

col·or·im·e·ter (kl-rm-tr)
n.
1. Any of various instruments used to determine or specify colors, as by comparison with spectroscopic or visual standards.
2. An instrument that measures the concentration of a known constituent of a solution by comparison with colors of standard solutions of that constituent.
color·i·metric (-r--mtrk) adj.
color·i·metri·cal·ly adv.
color·ime·try n.

Or was it a rhetorical question? :D

A rhetorical question!
Does the pope sh%$ in the woods?:lol:

Please dont mention things hurting when they come out. I've got a very important operation on Friday that may or may not involve an elastic band:eek:

fun·da·ment (f
ubreve.gif
n
prime.gif
d
schwa.gif
-m
schwa.gif
nt)n.1.
a.
The buttocks.
b. The anus.

2. The natural features of a land surface unaltered by humans.
3. A foundation, as of a building.
4. An underlying theoretical basis or principle: "All neighbor states ... must revise ... their policy fundaments" (C.L. Sulzberger).

[Middle English foundement, from Old French fondement, from Latin fund
amacr.gif
mentum, from fund
amacr.gif
re, to lay the foundation, from fundus, bottom.]

I agree with scotsgun, I just bought some flecktarn kit from this guy on fleebay at unbeleavable cheap prices and he combines postage. ibizian. itam number 50333488312
shirt, Trousers, Parka with lining delivered for under £40 and all in A1 condition.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumb:

He has some good gear on his eBlag shop http://shop.ebay.co.uk/ibiziana/m.h...A2471&_ipg=&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14.l1581&_pgn=1

and the prices are very agreeable - apart from the Flektarn parkas etc. he has German para Mk5 boots in supergrade i.e as new, at only £37.99.

Back