Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hi I'm a gamekeeper from Essex have been shooting both rifles and shotguns for many years. Shoot mainly foxes but also a few deer when I get the chance. Have found this site very informative without being a member. Think it's time to make full use of the site.

Cheers
    George

Welcome,

Rory

Hi George great to have another essex boy on here

Quote Originally Posted by George B View Post
    Hi I'm a gamekeeper from Essex have been shooting both rifles and shotguns for many years. Shoot mainly foxes but also a few deer when I get the chance. Have found this site very informative without being a member. Think it's time to make full use of the site.

Cheers
    George
    Welcome George, more Essex boys needed as those Northern chimps are making far to much racket lol

Did you go to the NV foxing talk a while back at Hammons Farm with Robert B and Co we demonstrating there NV units.

Tim.243
    Stalking is very much like going to the night club

You can always tell an Essex Boy, just you cant tell him much...

An hour in the field is worth a week of typing trash.....

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by George B View Post

Cheers
    George
    Welcome George,

Denis