Thread: Early Fallow bucks, prickets W Sussex.

Early Fallow bucks, prickets W Sussex.

I have a few spare dates left in September this year for early Fallow bucks and prickets in West Sussex. Some of this will be high seat, some stalking accompanied.

Dates are limited as most weekends are already booked. FEES ARE: 75 per outing, NO KILL FEE on prickets, sorrels. Mature palmed bucks 350.00. All deer must be shot cleanly. Gut, haunch, saddle will be charged for.

Dates available are SEPTEMBER, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th,14th.

Estate rifle available, fully commercially insured. Venison can be purchased. Level 2 outings same fee, no extra.

Thank you
    Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Morning malc
    Can you please pm me with details if anything wild and needing working for, is showing high medal quality ''min silver'' as I'm interested in one for the wall for my 50th this year.
    Regards
    Jimmy
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Give up Jimmy you are older than 50

Quote Originally Posted by howy308 View Post
    Give up Jimmy you are older than 50
    Bloody hell how can you talk !!! Your older than gods dog you !!!! Haha
    Next time you're walking down the street and see a homeless person go buy them a sandwich and a coffee, change of fate and it could be you one day !!!

BUY BRITISH !!!!

Hi Malcolm,

I would like to book Friday 2nd September (both AM & PM stalk), if it is still available?

Can't send you a PM as I don't have enough posts yet..

Will try and give you call tonight.

Many thanks
    Lloyd R

Responded to with PM.

I cannot guarantee wild medal heads. About 7 weeks ago we saw a massive head on the estate, running with about 9 other bucks. However it is a big area and securing a wild medal Fallow buck is not an easy task these days. By all means call me and we can discuss, but the stalks are all prior to the rut. I am in Scotland after this for over a month.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

5th September AM now booked.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.