Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roe buck West Sussex

Roe buck West Sussex

I have a couple of spare dates open in my diary for cull Roe Bucks on the estate I lease in West Sussex.

Dates available are: Thursday 23rd/24th June AM and PM, Friday 1st July AM and PM, Sunday 3rd July AM, Sunday 17th July AM.

Fees are 75 per stalk, kill fee on yearling to 4 pointer 50.00, any old non medal 5 to 6 point buck 100.00. Damaged carcases (gut, haunch, saddle) to be paid for and taken. Carcase price is between 40 and 50 per animal.

25 deposit secures dates. 2,500 acre estate plus a further 200 acres nearby. Nice BB nearby.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Yes please to the pm 23rd June Malc
    Please let me know what you need me to do

Regards Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle f View Post
    Yes please to the pm 23rd June Malc
    Please let me know what you need me to do

Regards Steve
    Steve,
    PM sent.

Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Could you pm me a location or postcode need to work out the distance whether to stay in b&b etc, will be seeing what dates I can get of work.

thanks Matt

Malc,

I would be very interested to bring my wife down for one of the Sunday Stalks. She is a novice but has shot estate rifles (.270 at targets) up in Scotland and is a competent shot. Do you offer guided stalks with an estate rifle?

Regards,

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by MalloyA View Post
    Malc,

I would be very interested to bring my wife down for one of the Sunday Stalks. She is a novice but has shot estate rifles (.270 at targets) up in Scotland and is a competent shot. Do you offer guided stalks with an estate rifle?

Regards,

Alex
    Yes I do and there is a choice of 3 estate rifles from 243, 25.06, 270. There is a nice BB nearby. You have a PM with my number.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Malc all stuff went in the snail mail today mate
    regards Steve

Thank you Steve.

Few dates still left.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

I'll be up for some fallow bucks/prickets as well mate if you have space later in the year?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle f View Post
    I'll be up for some fallow bucks/prickets as well mate if you have space later in the year?
    Early bucks and prickets I can do the 15th/16th September AM and PM. After this I will be advertising Fallow does, prickets, sorrels and Roe does for the winter at 75 per outing and no kill fees. However I already have some dates in November booked so if you are thinking of taking some advanced dates please let me know.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.