Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AW Briefings

AW Briefings

Don't suppose anyone knows when the next round of DMQ AW briefings are due to take place ?

I am under the impression that BASC are the administrators and I have sent them an email but haven't had a reply.

Thanks in advance

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by DK.260 View Post
    Don't suppose anyone knows when the next round of DMQ AW briefings are due to take place ?

I am under the impression that BASC are the administrators and I have sent them an email but haven't had a reply.

Thanks in advance
    Drop Mandy at DMQ an email or give her a call.

You can find the contact details here: DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management under "Approved Witness Briefings" (sadly showing only 2015 dates)
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

had some emails off ngo last week i think but ive deleted them nowcheck them also,
    DONT START

Not confirmed yet but autumn time.

I spoke to Mandy this morning and they are going to be "this autumn" but the dates have not been decided at the moment.
    Prospective AW's will be contacted direct as soon as the dates are set.

all noted, Many thanks chaps

I heard that there is no briefings this year, i think you have to fill in a form online and sign it.

The latest I have been told is that DMQ are reviewing DSC2 and not briefing any AW's while they look at the qualification. If like me you have applied, your application will be kept on file and we may be contacted at some point in the future.......

Yep, understand that some form of online training in the pipeline rather than the briefings...

Quote Originally Posted by 75 View Post
    Yep, understand that some form of online training in the pipeline rather than the briefings...
    No disrespect but I was told this was confidential information and not at the time for general release.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.