AW Briefings

DK.260

Don't suppose anyone knows when the next round of DMQ AW briefings are due to take place ?

I am under the impression that BASC are the administrators and I have sent them an email but haven't had a reply.

Thanks in advance

Don't suppose anyone knows when the next round of DMQ AW briefings are due to take place ?

I am under the impression that BASC are the administrators and I have sent them an email but haven't had a reply.

Thanks in advance

Drop Mandy at DMQ an email or give her a call.

You can find the contact details here: DMQ Setting the standard for wild deer management under "Approved Witness Briefings" (sadly showing only 2015 dates)

I spoke to Mandy this morning and they are going to be "this autumn" but the dates have not been decided at the moment.
Prospective AW's will be contacted direct as soon as the dates are set.

I heard that there is no briefings this year, i think you have to fill in a form online and sign it.

The latest I have been told is that DMQ are reviewing DSC2 and not briefing any AW's while they look at the qualification. If like me you have applied, your application will be kept on file and we may be contacted at some point in the future.......

Feel free to delete my post. Didn't realise it was confidential in anyway - I'm not an AW (but thinking about becoming one) and was freely told of the plan. However, no intent to cause any trouble so, as I say, happy for you to delete my post and sure any change in plans will be announced in due course.

Back