Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teckel Tracker

Teckel Tracker

Not that long 'til the stags start and I'm needing a tracker for my Teckel. Now, it seems only sensible, being a prudent (not mean) Scot, to ask if anyone on here has a "pre owned" (as they call second hand nowadays) unit suitable for a wee dog like that.
    Obviously it's got to be a size that is not going to be a Tupperware box round his neck!
    Anybody got one?
    Thank you.

What's the weight of your dog?
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

I'm away from home just now but I think at the vet the other night he was just over 10 kilos - of solid muscle! (Would that be about right?) Even the vet commented on his mega powerful back legs.

Sounds like the weeman is coming along. There great dogs if no how to handle them. I've got three seriously considering breeding one of my bitches in December as this will be my first breed we already no the stud.

10kg is small and he may struggle with a Garmin Astro 320. Sorry can't help.
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

Hi garmin make a small tracker collar called the mini it may be suitable have a look

Checked with his mum. Like any male parent, what do I know. Apparently he's twelve and a bit (I forget exactly) kilos. Will that actually make any difference mchughcb?
    Thanks Kai for that info.
    Tracker.fi seem to be good, but no reps in UK. Should I be worried?
    Last edited by goathunter1; 21-04-2016 at 19:47. Reason: Spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter1 View Post
    Checked with his mum. Like any male parent, what do I know. Apparently he's twelve and a bit (I forget exactly) kilos. Will that actually make any difference mchughcb?
    Thanks Kai for that info.
    Tracker.fi seem to be good, but no reps in UK. Should I be worried?
    No problem with Konrad and his after sales with anything he sells. Did you contact him?

I didn't Paul, but I am grateful, again, for your input. Having reminded me I'll get a hold of him on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by goathunter1 View Post
    I didn't Paul, but I am grateful, again, for your input. Having reminded me I'll get a hold of him on Monday.
    No problem!