Thread: Stock for Tikka T3 Varmint - Manners, B&C, McMillan

Stock for Tikka T3 Varmint - Manners, B&C, McMillan

Dear All,

I have been searching for an aftermarket stock for my T3 Varmint (R/H) and have turned up precisely zero in the UK, I was hoping that this wonderful community could provide any assistance or suggestions? (Yes ordering from the US notwithstanding)

I'm generally not too fussed about the make/model as anything is better than the factory T3 Stock, but to give some insight, the stock will be going onto my 6.5x55se rifle I use for 600+ yard target.

Many thanks!

James

If want UK then talk to griffer on here regarding Staffordshire synthetic stocks ....their website is dire & has been for long enough but word is heir stocks are the business , plan to have a talk with them when I change my McMillan stock on my rifle

Paul

GRS Berserk - 299 from McAvoy Guns, drops in without any need for bedding - job done
    Got one on my T3 22-250 Varmint and it works just fine

Cheers

Bruce

I've got a surplus brand new GRS Varmint laminate(GRS100271) For 375 if any use to you?. Please pm me if interested.

I was in same situation few weeks back for my new tikka decided on the GRS Berserk from mcavoys as I've heard they are very well made, my next option is with these (link below) based in Ireland, who i will probably eventually buy from in the future like you i tried a few US stock makers with no joy.

Custom order your PSE Stock PSE Composites

Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyfinn View Post
    I was in same situation few weeks back for my new tikka decided on the GRS Berserk from mcavoys as I've heard they are very well made, my next option is with these (link below) based in Ireland, who i will probably eventually buy from in the future like you i tried a few US stock makers with no joy.

Custom order your PSE Stock PSE Composites

Mick.
    I just wish that the PSE stocks had proper chequering moulded in rather than the bizarre artex finish which they actually have.

Thanks for all the replies! I spoke with Edi from PSE today and I think I'm going to go with one of his; I like the styling of the Mulit-Purpose stock, not too fussy or tactical, I'm actually cool with his "artex" texturising, but mainly because I'm a lefty shooting a right handed rifle he's tweaking the stock a bit to make it more comfortable (increasing palm swell etc.) and also he's inletting for a CDI DBM for me.

Thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions! My thoughts are that despite the brand any aftermarket stock is sure to be an improvement!

Best

James

'
    Quote Originally Posted by schaafman View Post
    Thanks for all the replies! I spoke with Edi from PSE today and I think I'm going to go with one of his; I like the styling of the Mulit-Purpose stock, not too fussy or tactical, I'm actually cool with his "artex" texturising, but mainly because I'm a lefty shooting a right handed rifle he's tweaking the stock a bit to make it more comfortable (increasing palm swell etc.) and also he's inletting for a CDI DBM for me.

Thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions! My thoughts are that despite the brand any aftermarket stock is sure to be an improvement!

Best

James
    You won't be disappointed, Edi is a gent who makes fantastic products

March optics stock the manners stocks.