Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Obama.

Mr Obama.

Take your big fat finger out of our pie & go the f*ck home!, You couldn't get your own legislature to take note of your wants, So you come over here to interfere, F*ck off home !, go late to some other party, with your friendly fire!!!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I take it you heard the crap he was spouting about how it would benefit the U S if we voted too stay in the e u,what a pile of proverbial,
    DONT START

After posting this my pooter went for a long walk!............... not that I'm saying anything like!!!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Well he's the president of the USA, so of course he will say what he thinks is best for them. And of course having the Western powers as much in bed with each other suits that aim. But he isn't concerned with what is best for the UK. So I don't give him that much credence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Well he's the president of the USA, so of course he will say what he thinks is best for them. And of course having the Western powers as much in bed with each other suits that aim. But he isn't concerned with what is best for the UK. So I don't give him that much credence.

Trouble with that is it's on prime time news telly!!!!!! Twats!

Hey Bama!, go have a look at the latest air drop you lot did!.... good job no one got in the way of your load masters innit!

I wonder what pearls of wisdom they will all come up with when we are out,
    DONT START

Hey. dont stop him
    The Euro Pound rate is climbing in our favour since he started talking!!

roll on the cheap stuff!

I think you're blaming the wrong guy.

This is 100% Cameron orchestrated - as was the 9m spend of public money on his leaflets.

He knows the Leave campaign cannot top either of those?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Out of Europe, 🖕To Obama flood the tunnel and fill the channel with anti ship mines, snipers on the cliffs of Dover should help secure our borders.
    ILB