Thread: D&C top service

D&C top service

Top marks and many thanks to D&C for turning round my first variation within 6 days. I dropped it i by hand to Middlemoor at lunchtime last Monday and got it back in todays mail, a total of only 4.5 working days. A great service. Regards SBM

Quote Originally Posted by seibassman7 View Post
    Top marks and many thanks to D&C for turning round my first variation within 6 days. I dropped it i by hand to Middlemoor at lunchtime last Monday and got it back in todays mail, a total of only 4.5 working days. A great service. Regards SBM
    + 1

in view of the critical posts on SD recently about FLDs I thought that good service ought to be recognised and appreciated. Regards SBM

My variation sent to middlemoor last month

45 days and counting - no sign of them even cashing my cheque

I can't praise their service I'm afraid !

This is not good service, but what should be the norm, think about it, a variation should be a five minute job.

I think you will find that Middlemoor has got staffing reduction problems. I have always found they give excellent service on all aspects of renewals etc. However recently two friends of mine have been told on applying for a) an addition and b) a first time application that it will take at least three months.
    They have a very heavy workload at D&C and any reduction in staffing levels will inevitably cause problems.

Oh well

looking on the positive side - the rifle I'm after should be a collectible antique by the time I get my variation back

Quote Originally Posted by bowji john View Post
    My variation sent to middlemoor last month

45 days and counting - no sign of them even cashing my cheque

I can't praise their service I'm afraid !
    I sent mine in on a Monday and got it within a week, it was a one-for-one variation though, so no fee required.

45 days for a variation, even if it's not a straight forward 1 for 1 is excessive, but they are short staffed.

Cheers

Richard