For Sale: The Delta Titanium 2.5-15X56 HD SF

mmbeatle

The Delta Titanium 2.5-156 HD is the brand new optical system from Delta Optical and again as normal they are coming out of the Light Optical Factory in Japan and feature the brand new HD multi coatings which give even better image quality and a much larger field of view than the older models
The Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD SF features a 6x zoom makes this model a universal riflescope, and 15x magnification works perfectly fine when shooting at a long distance. The Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD riflescope is equipped with side parallax adjustment right down to 10m. Thanks to the parallax correction and a very good drawing of contours of the target, it is just perfect for very long shots and small targets also It is also excellent as an early morning late evening stalking scope and great also for lamping at night
The Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD comes equipped with the classic illuminated duplex reticle (4A) in the SFP making it perfect for deer stalking and varminting. The Delta Titanium 2.5-15×56 HD
The Delta Titanium HD riflescopes are the latest addition to Titanium family. The new Titanium HD version provide the user much less “tube effect” than previous models. It results in generous field of view due to improved optical construction and increased eye lens diameter.

Delta Titanium HD 2.5-15×56 HD

• Magnification: 2.5 – 15x
  • Objective Diameter, mm: 56
  • Reticle: 4A
  • Illuminated reticle: Yes 4A W Reticle
  • SF – side focus knob 10m – infinity
  • Field of View (degrees): 8.22 – 1.42
  • Field of View (m@100m): 14.4 – 2.5
  • Exit Pupil, mm: 11.6 – 3.7
  • Eye Relief, inch: 3.9 – 3.86
  • Eye Relief, mm: 99 – 98
  • Water Proof (N2): 0.3 kg/cm3
  • Weight, g: 650
  • Length, mm: 366
  • One click: 0.25 MOA
  • Windage and elevation adjustment range: 50 MOA
  • Tube: 1 piece, 30mm
  • Coatings: Fully Multi Coated
  • Light Transmission: 93% @ 550 nm
  • Shock endurance: 1000G/6500J
  • Temperature operating range: +71 to -20 deg. C
  • Filling gas: Nitrogen
  • Diameter of CENTRAL DOT @100metres: at 10x = 11.4 mm
  • Warranty:10 years.
  • This scope punches well above its price range you will not be unhappy with the optical clarity and build quality
  • Price is £740 for new unit as new with full warranty
  • DELTA_TITANIUM_2.5-15.5X56_hd_ILLUMINATED_SF.pngDELTA_TITANIUM_2.5-15.5X56_hd_ILLUMINATED_SF_3.pngpm me if your interested

Last edited:
I have the 3-24x56 version and they are bloody good scopes! I have had pretty much all of the top end scopes and these are not far behind but far less money.

Has anyone tried these with add on night vision? I'm talking about a digital unit like the wardy? Thanks

I used mine with the Ward 700 and a Dragonfly laser. It was very good but not quite as good as it was with an Optisan EVX 5-20x50 that I used it with before. Not much in it though

93% Light transmission sounds impressive this puts it up with the big boys in my view, my HT is 95.

Back