Thread: Brno model 1 .22lr package

Brno model 1 .22lr package

Evening all, decided to part with my Brno model 1 .22lr it comes with a 4x40 tasco silver antler and parker hale moderator.
    Its been a great gun to me, taken loads of foxes and bunnies. Very accurate and consistent with eley and winchester subs.

At risk of sounding like a salesman it has got literally the smoothest bolt I've ever used and I've kept it for a while just for that reason , but getting my own place means I've got to thin down the amount of rifles I've got. so she's up for sale, a great reliable no nonsense vermin gun, well used and looked after, some marks on the stock blueing is good.
    100 all in ?

Damn I wish I had a second slot. I have a brno mod 2 and absolutely love. Really faultless reliable rifles, I trust mine every time I squeeze the trigger. Bargain price for a great little rifle.

Good luck with the sale buddy

Atb
    Dan

Hi,
    What's proof date on the barrel please? I currently have a mod 1 @ 1951 and a mod 2 @ 1957. Excellent, well made and accurate, so may be tempted by another one. Also, any pictures?

Regards

Mark

I'm not sure on the date, I'll get back to you on that, here's some pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Mines a 1977. Would love an older 1

I've just sent in FAC application for my 14-yr-old daughter, so I'll give you a shout when it comes through, to see if this package is still available. (NWP are pretty quick).

Fingers crossed VSS it'll be a perfect rifle for your daughters 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Acm View Post
    I'm not sure on the date, I'll get back to you on that, here's some pictures

Mine looks to be a couple of thousand before that by the serial number, so possibly mid to late 50s. There will be a number under the proof stamp on the barrel.

Regards

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markyw View Post
    Mine looks to be a couple of thousand before that by the serial number, so possibly mid to late 50s. There will be a number under the proof stamp on the barrel.

Regards

Mark
    That's it it'll just say the last 2 numbers of the year made. Mines a 1977 so says 77 on the barrel

Hey guys, any interest in this little package? Once again I've decided to sell and change to a Ruger 10/22