Prizewinners - April's Supporters club

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Prize winners supporters club draw for April, this almost slipped my mind this month, senior moment :)

penta, has won the Handcrafted knife from FGYT.

dom8328, has won a Lee reloading kit from 1967spud.

lordy has won the ever popular shooting sticks from Limulus.

Congratulations to you all, please contact the relevant supplier to arrange delivery.

I am working on the prizes for the next quarter, fear not there will be some, and I would like to thank all our supporters for their participation :tiphat:

John

Confused John. You sent me the congratulations message, I'm guessing in error.

Got me all excited and everything. ;)

No need for confusion, it was by the skin of your teeth mind. I use an electronic random number generator to get the monthly numbers, then I check the numbers against the names in our subscription database, this database is generated by the sites admin system and is done automatically when people join as a supporter, it provides the start and stop date of subscriptions and yesterday, when I made the draw, was the last day of your previous subscription. So you see you can remain excited and collect your prize.

John

Just seen the error I have made, I have mentioned lordy as a winner, this is wrong my fault I will get in touch with Limulus, it seems we have two winners for sticks this month, well done both :D

John

Last edited:
Back