Hi all I have a nitesite eagle and just bought a minox scope. The standard rubber extension tube is to short. It's the peice that slips over the ocular lens for the camera to slide into. Because of the longer eye relief on the Minox I need a longer peice of tube only about an inch longer than standard. Can anyone suggest something I could use.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards