Black Cats (BIG uns!)

Sadly not!

Does make you wonder if they are really about though, think of all the hound packs, which if one was around surely they would have flushed out and stalkers out early am and pm and we have never really heard of any concise evidence like photos or a dead one.

Who knows if they are around? All I hope that if I see one it is a big one and makes a nice rug!

saw one a few years ago on mull,it was stood broadside in the middle of road about 100yds away,it was size of a leapord,it was light and it just walked into fearns at side of carbut didnt have camara on phone then.

The Forestry Commission recently gave an answer under the Freedom of Information Act that confirmed that whilst using infra red equipment for deer counting in the Forest of Dean they saw at least two big cats.

Out with John Robson on Monday morning and following Roe spoor around a corn field and came across Badger spoor going in the opposite direction. John reckons only spoor here that shows claws. "Saw" the Badger slam it's anchors on when it first had "contact" with the Roe. Must have been pre-dawn.

I've also seen plenty of roadkill Brock that are very black and no light colour on them at all, very dark grey.

Stan

The Forestry Commission recently gave an answer under the Freedom of Information Act that confirmed that whilst using infra red equipment for deer counting in the Forest of Dean they saw at least two big cats.

And you actually believe the FC.......

So where are the pictures? No 15 year old goes anywhere without their phone - with camera on board - these days. Every youngster I know would have had pics and a 50 word text message uploaded onto their Facebook page before they got in the back door!

Have to agree mate,they are only human and concidering half the population believe they have seen a big cat,why should they be any different:lol::lol::lol:

NELL

That's the beauty of the FOI Act, the response has to be factual and it's an answer I think they'd rather not have given. I have no doubt that the FC deer counters at least believed they'd seen two big cats in their infra red.

That's the beauty of the FOI Act, the response has to be factual and it's an answer I think they'd rather not have given. I have no doubt that the FC deer counters at least believed they'd seen two big cats in their infra red.

As has already been stated, we have done this one before, several times and i 've probably made it quite clear that im a non believer, having seen the result of Lynx moving into areas of Norway and they certainly make thier presence known by slaughtering the local sheep and roe population,somthing our BIG cats dont seem to do??????

Nell

Personally Paul
i actually think these counters actually believe they saw big cats
but in reality they did not
prooving that is another case
wot i would like to know is the actuall numbers of those that can trully callaborate their claims with a carcass on the deck or pictures to proove
as talk is often hearsay
i know of 2 people in the last 30 years
and that is genuine with evidence to boot
and several more but with out the proof but definately trustworthy claims
ATB

Back