Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 375 H&H magnum dies & cases

  1. #1

    375 H&H magnum dies & cases

    50 once fired kynoch 375H&H mag cases, £40
    34x New unfired Hornady .375 H&H magnum brass £40+p&p
    Lee .375 H&H Magnum reloading dies, including universal depriming pin £30+p&p
    Last edited by CWMMAN3738; 07-05-2016 at 10:16.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

  2. #2
    open to sensible offers.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    50 once fired kynoch 375H&H mag cases, £40
    34x New unfired Hornady .375 H&H magnum brass £40+p&p
    Lee .375 H&H Magnum reloading dies, including universal depriming pin £30+p&p
    I have ammunition in around forty calibres from Kynoch or Eley-Kynoch. All of it is Berdan-primed.

    Genuine unfired cases from Witton are also Berdan ‘live-primed’, so once fired are pretty useless.

    Are the Kynoch .375 H & H you have different?
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

  4. #4
    yes the 50 i have are boxer primed not berdan or indeed they would be usless but these are not they take standard primers.
    interesting comment tho ive not had any berdan primed 375 ones yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    I have ammunition in around forty calibres from Kynoch or Eley-Kynoch. All of it is Berdan-primed.

    Genuine unfired cases from Witton are also Berdan ‘live-primed’, so once fired are pretty useless.

    Are the Kynoch .375 H & H you have different?
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CWMMAN3738 View Post
    yes the 50 i have are boxer primed not berdan or indeed they would be usless but these are not they take standard primers.
    interesting comment tho ive not had any berdan primed 375 ones yet.
    Just had the thought that these are KYNAMCO (who took over the trademark) rather than original Kynoch.

    In that case (sorry for the pun) they would be Boxer.

    Have sent you a PM.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

  6. #6
    Thanks for the pics, CWMANN.

    The headstamp is definitely Kynamco's KYNOCH font. These are Bertram custom cases from Australia, and you can't get better.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

  7. #7
    kynoch cases sold pending usual.
    LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE & PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted 375 h&h dies
    By welshwarrior in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 14:48
  2. Sauer 202 magnum vs 375 h&h magazine
    By whelen nut in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 00:03
  3. For Sale CZ 550 Magnum Lux .375 H&H -- £725 ono
    By shep7376 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-06-2015, 21:49
  4. Wanted 375 H&H cases, dies etc = rifle
    By cjm1066 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-04-2013, 18:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •