Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A 10 Moderator

A 10 Moderator

Still on the hunt for a mod.
    Looked at an A10 that you can take apart and clean, including baffles. 75 more than T8 but apparently quieter and make less of as tinny noise and about the same size and weight. I think i looks a good blend of the T8 and the T12.
    Anyone had any experience with these?

splash
    What caliber ?
    Weight of rifle ?
    Barrel lenght ?

I ask because i have a T8 on my .22-250
    and a Ase Ultra S5 on my .260

The Ase is as good as the T8 but Stainless Steel

Is for a .243 sako 75.
    Just under 8 pounds
    and has a 23 inch barrel.
    I'm not sure who makes the A10 but they are really well made.
    I'm not too sure about the ASE mods, i;m sure they are very good but i am really after one the sleves over the barrel. Muzzle flip and reduced recoil is very much a consideration for me so weight is not much of an issue!

The whole shooting match is the company that makes the A10. They are British made. You can either buy one of the rack or they will make one to the calibre of your rifle. They have had excellent reviews in all the magazines I have read over the last few months. They also make a the A7 which is mostly for rimfires. Check them out at
    www.thewholeshootingmatch.co.uk
    I shall be purchasing one once the large rifle arrives.

I have just ordered a Viper, from Bradford Shooting, strippable and spare available, happy to make it fit several rifles if you want too.

adonised ally 180.

She's in at the gunsmiths as we speak being threaded for the A10. i will also be able to use the same mod on the 30-06. He told me they do a smaller mod for .222 and the like but i wanted the larger on as to reduce muzzle flip and as i said it can be used on larger calibers.
    dropped her off on monday morning and picking her up on friday morning. thats service for you! will let you know how i get on, i think i will be very supprised!!

Bradley
    Quote Originally Posted by 2428 miles
    dropped her off on monday morning and picking her up on friday morning. thats service for you! will let you know how i get on, i think i will be very supprised!!
    So the rifle wont have been resubmitted for proof then?

Naughty naughty!!

The A-10 looks like a straight copy of the Atec mod.

Thar

yeh well i don't intend to sell her and i am told by the gunsmith even if i did you just sell the rifle compleate with mod and there is no problems.
    I hope that is correct or else the buggers telling porkies and i had better send her off!!

Bradley
    Quote Originally Posted by 2428 miles
    yeh well i don't intend to sell her and i am told by the gunsmith even if i did you just sell the rifle compleate with mod and there is no problems.
    I hope that is correct or else the buggers telling porkies and i had better send her off!!
    He's telling you porkies.

So much for so called professional advice.Would you care to name and shame?