fox pro battery holder

plonker

Afternoon all,anyone know where to get a replacement batter holder for a fox pro. One of the terminals on the holder has bit the dust and snapped.Looked on ebay but they all seem to have wires coming out but not the 9v type snap on connectors.
Thanks
dave

be carful,

4 x 1:5 volts is only 6 volts, so 9 volts may blow something on the main board, and if you do that you will have to contact ft in the states,

i have a buddy buddy that got fed up with the battery pack and did what you did, it did not blow straight away but it did a short time later,

bob.

Thanks for the link but they don't have the 4 sxs battery holder with the connectors.
cheers
dave
be carful,

4 x 1:5 volts is only 6 volts, so 9 volts may blow something on the main board, and if you do that you will have to contact ft in the states,

i have a buddy buddy that got fed up with the battery pack and did what you did, it did not blow straight away but it did a short time later,

bob.
Thanks Bob, I was reading your reply from a barn roof overlooking the bated spot with the fox pro,was too close to dark to move but will certainly not use 5he 9v battery again:thumb:
Atb
dave
Ps looks like the expensive bushhware one!

Thanks for the link but they don't have the 4 sxs battery holder with the connectors.
cheers
dave

Thanks Bob, I was reading your reply from a barn roof overlooking the bated spot with the fox pro,was too close to dark to move but will certainly not use 5he 9v battery again:thumb:
Atb
dave
Ps looks like the expensive bushhware one!

you could send it to me and I'll have a go at fixing it,

bob

Back