Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google "Tattoo Fail"!!!

Google "Tattoo Fail"!!!

Type "Tattoo Fail" into your search engine then press "images", you'll be amazed

The picture of Jimi Hendrix with "Bob Marley" written underneath is particularly amusing. The spelling mistakes probably go a lifetime without the recipient even realizing. Once met someone who had "LIFE" on the knuckles of one hand and "DEAT" on the others. Thankfully these works of art will die with them.

The one of Lionel Ritchie dressed as where's wally is a good one!

A Japanese colleague once remarked that a lot of the "oriental" tattoos on non-orientals said things QUITE different from what they thought they said. Most thought they said things like peace, strength, or something like that.

Regular Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Cootmeurer View Post
    A Japanese colleague once remarked that a lot of the "oriental" tattoos on non-orientals said things QUITE different from what they thought they said. Most thought they said things like peace, strength, or something like that.
    I too have heard this. It makes one wonder if there are loads of Japanese Yakuza wandering around with 'Rice pudding' written all over themselves!

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA
    The dude with the dingus tat on his cheek, a real class act.

He must've been so proud.

Wolfie

I like the "Regret Nohing" one.

The spelling mistakes do make me laugh!! Like the Partick Thistle supporter who scratched "Patrick Thistle" into his arm
    I knew a guy from the town next to the village where I grew up, he was a couple of years older than me but we used to get the same supporters bus to go and see the Hearts, he had "scratcher" Tattoo on his forearm, he drew the outline of a great big dagger with a ball point pen and set to with a needle and a bottle of Indian ink, he made a decent job of the handle but the pain got so bad when he got to the blade that he tried to make the blade shorter, it got fainter the closer he got to the point, so instead of a great big intimidating dagger he's left with what looked like one of them wee thingies that you stick in the end of a corn on the cob to stop your fingers getting hot!!!!