Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterproof trousers!

Waterproof trousers!

HELP!
    All I want is a pair of water proof trousers, todate I have bought Larksen, Seeland and Jahti Jaht as well as a few lesser known makes from epay etc, but alas to date they all let water in, Jackets are no problem but try as I might I just can't get a pair of trousers to do what they say on the tin. What have you got that keep the water out? I need them to be quiet and water proof.. not to much to ask is it?
    Yours damply DM.

Andy

They have to be goretex in my opinion - I have a couple of pairs and whilst lying in wet grass you feel the cold they don't let the wet through - they are expensive though, got my pairs thru John Norris sales - Beretta and Laksen

Tony

I took out a mortgage and bought a pair of Harkilla Extreme http://http://www.scottcountry.co.uk...productID=1377 expensive but waterproof.

try looking at country covers in devon, i have had a couple of pairs which i paid for and they have never let me down yet, and it gets better because work now kit me out with there kit so happy days it now comes free to me. 1 problem i have found with them if the weather is hot so are you legs, but apart from that i cant knock them.they are more expensive direct, they do a deal at the gamefairs.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    I have Deerhunter Real tree kit, it comes with a waterproof removable liner, I find them very good.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    try looking at country covers in devon, i have had a couple of pairs which i paid for and they have never let me down yet, and it gets better because work now kit me out with there kit so happy days it now comes free to me. 1 problem i have found with them if the weather is hot so are you legs, but apart from that i cant knock them.they are more expensive direct, they do a deal at the gamefairs.
    Second the country covers but they same as Artkis, which the MOD use...amogst others.

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post
    I have Deerhunter Real tree kit, it comes with a waterproof removable liner, I find them very good.

TJ
    Ditto. Very good kit with removable membrane so you can use in the summer too.

DM,
    I bought a pair of Nommad Breeks in plus 3s, and been out in all weathers "up here we tend to experience the lot". And they have never let water in, in any kind of fashion

Atb,

Moe..

Hum.

Nomad
    Swazi
    Deerhunter
    SwedTeam
    Bison Bushcraft (If Carlesburg did Moleskins, they couldnt touch the BB ones - but not waterproof)
    Pinewood (Recon, as used by the Swedish Army, and me)

Number one recomendation though? Fjallraven Hunter Hydratic Trousers. (http://www.tamarackgroup.co.uk/acata..._Trousers.html) Still my favourite!

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

Danger Mouse, I have a good pair unfortunatley they are not 40 inch waist so wont fit you
    if my wife makes another balls up and buys the wrong size I'll let you know.