Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sako finnfire p94s

sako finnfire p94s

Hello people

Does anybody know the dates when sako started making the p94s finnfire hunter so i can age my rifle
    Many thanks
    Ben

I believe if you email Sako they will tell you when it was made with quite a quick reply

It's not on here

http://www.sako.fi/sites/default/fil...sNumbering.pdf

Personally I would just be happy to own the best rimfire known to man I know I am
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Get yourself on here:
    Recent Posts | Sako Collectors Club Discussion Forum
    The answer will be found there

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    It's not on here

Personally I would just be happy to own the best rimfire known to man I know I am
    You mean the rifle with the paperclip ejector.

I believe that most finnfire owners keep a couple of spares around to replace the lost paperclip that popped out and got lost when they removed the bolt. That's a good enough reason not to clean them.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    It's not on here

Suggest you track down and try out a Mannlicher Zephyer or a genuine Mauser .22 rimfire. Of course there are also some excellent ones made in the US ...................... maybe Cooper Arms!

Now 8x57 how dare you suggest that Sako could improve on one of the designs .................................... shame on you!.. What were you thinking man?

Conure its the one minor fault with the design of an excellent rifle. My good friend is on probably his third. paperclip ejector and keeps a spare one in his shooting bag just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Conure its the one minor fault with the design of an excellent rifle. My good friend is on probably his third. paperclip ejector and keeps a spare one in his shooting bag just in case.
    Never having seen a Sako P94 that I am aware of I will take your word for it. Somehow I think you missed the point that my post was a little tongue in cheek. Sorry about that maybe I was being a little subtle.

I did appreciate the subtlety of your comment Conure but I know that certain makes and models are absolutely sacred (totally devoid of fault e.g. 75, 595 and Blaser) and therefore beyond even minor criticism. I however couldn't resist the temptation to wind up long_range_rob even if it is true.

I'm slightly surprised to hear that Sako haven't addressed this very minor "fault" in the new mark 2 version.

Perhaps they have lots of those paper clips to use up first?