Thread: cheshire pcc

cheshire pcc

Could any one enlighten me please? The PCC's are, as i'm sure you are aware, due to be voted in.

Has anyone got any ideas who should be voted in for Cheshire? Info is "thin" on their respective web pages so not very helpful on the shooting/ firearms ownership angle.

Tried BASC to some use but looking for a bit more substance or first hand experience.

Many thanks

Ade
    Big bloke... but outta shape

Issues/force structure/crimestats here -http://www.cheshire-pcc.gov.uk/Document-Library/PCC-Elections-Candidates-Briefing-Pack.pdf
    Some bits on Candidates here - policinginsight.com/elections-2016/pcc-elections-2016-cheshire/

Dwyer is a man I have worked with and a former ACC of Cheshire - The stats for Cheshire are going the right way and he has seemingly been reasonable with Firearms.
    I shall be voting for him but you choose your own man - I vote for him because I know him - the 'Conservative' tag means little to me (or probably him).

Quote Originally Posted by kes View Post
    Issues/force structure/crimestats here -http://www.cheshire-pcc.gov.uk/Document-Library/PCC-Elections-Candidates-Briefing-Pack.pdf
    Some bits on Candidates here - policinginsight.com/elections-2016/pcc-elections-2016-cheshire/

Dwyer is a man I have worked with and a former ACC of Cheshire - The stats for Cheshire are going the right way and he has seemingly been reasonable with Firearms.
    I shall be voting for him but you choose your own man - I vote for him because I know him - the 'Conservative' tag means little to me (or probably him).

Dwyer was instrumental in an issue being sorted with Cheshire for me.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Cheers fellers. I also doubt that the political tag means anything. So wont be voting along political grounds.

I will check out the pages you have suggested finnbear. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

fingers crossed we wont get a lemon.

cheers

ade

Edit; thanks Kes for the info/ pages