Thread: muntys stalking of pw site

muntys stalking of pw site

just seen this on pigeon watch as i see that there are a lot of idiots on there (not everyone ) this might be more suited to someone on here http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/foru...owtopic=127516

Not all idiots, I think you'll find a lot on there also on here. I'm not too far away either. Probably another windup though, the guy posting is 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Not all idiots, I think you'll find a lot on there also on here. I'm not too far away either. Probably another windup though, the guy posting is 19.
    Nicely put Gully, some of the threads especialy the advertising ones appear to be dual located. As for a windup who knows, not everyone out there is out to make a quick buck or two. I hope it is genuine and good luck to anyone who ends up doing it and lets hope that does not turn into someone who can see another money making scheme on the back of helping someone out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    i did say not all of em gully but there is a good few ive seen stuff on there that makes the blood boil full on clowns hope one of you guys gets to have a look does sound to good to be true