Springwatch

Hi Sako 85,They do talk alot of S***e on there,Only the other night they said that magpies dont take young birds,Well they might have a point,they dont on our shoot,they are all in Larsen traps now:lol:.
ALB John

Hi Sako 85,They do talk alot of S***e on there,Only the other night they said that magpies dont take young birds,Well they might have a point,they dont on our shoot,they are all in Larsen traps now:lol:.
ALB John
ile second that!!!!!

ALB John

I know John, they really are a bunch of muppets!
According to Chris Packham all animals are self regulating!

Not to mention the issue of foxes attacking those babes. Its not the first time it has happened and so selective memory lives on even without that senior muppet Oddie!

But Packham did surprise me when he said he was not against the release of 'tens of thousands' of ring necked pheasants into the countryside, as they contribute greatly to the rural economy.

Whatever your opinion of the presenters there is normally some good footage of British wildlife, as aready said nice malform Roebuck on tonights programme.

they missed out the nice cuddly little foxes!! the ones the film at night coming into a back garden,and lets all put food out for them!!! and encourage them, along with badgers ahhhh...isnt that a great sight!!!

I'm still waiting for another mention of Kate Humble's beaver - a bit like the Yeti...often talked about but very rarely seen!

Back