Thread: Handover in person

Handover in person

Met up with Sion53 today at Valley arms, seemed like a nice young feller, he was pleased with his Swarovski Nova, unlike myself with the trews on offer at Valley, some nice gear inside, just half a yard too much in the leg!, Time we short houses got together to put some pressure on these eejits that think everyone is six foot ****i'n seven
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

And the staff behind the counter seemed nonplussed when trying to differentiate between "Ammunition" and "Bullets" ... they did however offer me "Heads".
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    And the staff behind the counter seemed nonplussed when trying to differentiate between "Ammunition" and "Bullets" ... they did however offer me "Heads".
    Change of ownership in recent years I believe Steve. The guy that used to run the business certainly knew the difference between ammunition and bullets and I can't imagine him using the term head when describing a bullet.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.