Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The difference quad sticks make!

The difference quad sticks make!

Attachment 69889

Been using Anthony Coyle's quad sticks for a few seasons now and they really do take your shots to a new level. This image is a 100 yard DSC1 target which isn't that big at that range! No lateral movement just breathing control required. Before any jokers comment, the red dot shot isn't a flier!!!!!

Contact Limulus on here if your interested in a pair.

Carl.

Not wanting to promote any particular model of quad sticks, but since I bought a set of them, my Knoblochs have not been out the garage. No comparison !

Quote Originally Posted by sikasako View Post
    Not wanting to promote any particular model of quad sticks, but since I bought a set of them, my Knoblochs have not been out the garage. No comparison !

I have tried the quad sticks but when stalking on my own felt I needed a third arm and hand to use them effectively.
    However when stalking as a pair (say, with a guide, or with a friend as a spotter) one carrying the rifle, the other the quad stick, they are great.
    • Do not be seduced by the marketing-men....

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Hamburger View Post
    I have tried the quad sticks but when stalking on my own felt I needed a third arm and hand to use them effectively.
    However when stalking as a pair (say, with a guide, or with a friend as a spotter) one carrying the rifle, the other the quad stick, they are great.

You want a set of these,the best available to date............Hammond Sporting, Country Sporting Goods, UK

Without a doubt.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2130martin View Post
    You want a set of these,the best available to date............Hammond Sporting, Country Sporting Goods, UK
    They look very nice, but I am intrigued; what makes them Unique in the sense of being a "UNIQUE DESIGN FOR ROCK STEADY SHOOTING"?
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    They look very nice, but I am intrigued; what makes them Unique in the sense of being a "UNIQUE DESIGN FOR ROCK STEADY SHOOTING"?
    I'd happily go up against any of the expensive ones with a set of my 10 ones if anyone is up for a challenge?
    MS

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...=Monkey+Sticks

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I'd happily go up against any of the expensive ones with a set of my 10 ones if anyone is up for a challenge?
    MS

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...=Monkey+Sticks
    There's certainly been a lot of rabbits, foxes and deer accounted for by folk following your instructions

That said looking at the Hammond Sporting website I can't seen the idea of using a single stick layed across your shoulder, in place of a bi-pod for shooting prone before. So that has to be worth a try.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/d...10979c1fed.jpg

(Sorry you'll have to click on the link above, or click on the Hammonds Sporting link and look at the pictures to the bottom right of the man using the quad-sticks conventionally)