Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: .22 hornet reloading bits, dies, lil gun

  1. #1

    .22 hornet reloading bits, dies, lil gun

    Lee 3 die set with case length gauge/trimmer/shell holder 25
    Approx 100 hornet cases 20
    1x unopened tub of hodgdon lil gun 30 f2f only on this
    Approx 150gms tub of leftover h110 free but again f2f

    Can text/email a photo of all the above to those interested. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by labrador77 View Post
    Lee 3 die set with case length gauge/trimmer/shell holder 25
    Approx 100 hornet cases 20
    1x unopened tub of hodgdon lil gun 30 f2f only on this
    Approx 150gms tub of leftover h110 free but again f2f

    Can text/email a photo of all the above to those interested. Thanks.
    I'll take it all please

  3. #3
    Ok great. Drop me a message with your details. Atb.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by labrador77 View Post
    Ok great. Drop me a message with your details. Atb.
    PM sent

  5. #5
    Dies and brass sold
    Last edited by labrador77; 14-05-2016 at 10:55. Reason: sold

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by labrador77 View Post
    Dies and brass sold pending.
    PayPal would not work so I have sent money via bank transfer
    Please confirm when you've received it
    Will collect and pay for powder soon
    Cheers

  7. #7
    Have you got any hornet specific ammo boxes, the plastic snap shut type ?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmie View Post
    Have you got any hornet specific ammo boxes, the plastic snap shut type ?
    I haven't. Just using old factory boxes and plastic trays for now (Remington)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmie View Post
    Have you got any hornet specific ammo boxes, the plastic snap shut type ?
    Depending on your COAL 1.717" or less will fit in a .357 box

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale .22 hornet reloading equipment & 2.5 tubs lil'gun
    By Will84 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-07-2015, 10:34
  2. *SOLD* .22 Hornet reloading dies for sale.
    By 247sniper in forum Reloading
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-11-2014, 07:33
  3. *SOLD* 22 hornet reloading dies!
    By karbon77 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 21:53
  4. *SOLD* Reloading 22 Hornet dies
    By Tam the Gun in forum Reloading
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-02-2013, 13:38
  5. Wanted 22 Hornet Reloading Bits Wanted
    By Roebuck243 in forum Reloading
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 13-12-2012, 17:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •