Thread: Negligent discharge is taken Very seriously

Negligent discharge is taken Very seriously

Apparently seppeku is the only answer in Japan for a ND. Makes being drummed of the land and name dragged through the mud seem a little light in comparison. (Hope he checked his backstop!)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/7807578/Japanese-boar-hunter-commits-suicide-after-accidentally-shooting-friend.html

Last year while on a boar hunt in Croatia, my neighbor had two ND's and she certainly didn't do the decent thing..............

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick A View Post
    Last year while on a boar hunt in Croatia, my neighbor had two ND's and she certainly didn't do the decent thing..............

I was thinking of exactly the same incident!

Funnily enough I witnessed another ND at Bisley two weeks ago. In the middle of the '1500' comp a guy managed to discharge his underlever into the ground two foot in front of his feet, chucking up a load of earth and leaving a great big embarrassing divot. Needless to say he was invited to unload and bag his rifle immediately and was DQ'd.

I'm waiting for a comment from EMcC...............!! After all they did get on so well..........

Premature discharge EH!, not usually associated with the ladies!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Premature discharge EH!, not usually associated with the ladies!
    Well someone had to lower the tone... I could have guessed it would be you!

Sam
    "Even at the very bottom of the river, I didn't think to myself, Is this a hearty joke or the merest accident? I just thought, it's wet." - Eeyore

I sometimes can get under a snakes bellybutton wearing a tophat.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!