Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: May 17th clay shoot prize.

May 17th clay shoot prize.

Here is the prize for the clay shoot on May 17th at Greenfield clay ground, Kent.

A bottle of Lock Fyne whisky and whisky tumbler from Inverary, Argyll. Specially labeled for the day.

Hello Muddy.

Thank you for all your efforts on this one mate. It is a very generous offer, and much appreciated . We have about 7 paid up for the clay shoot on the Saturday. For anyone else that wants to come along, get your 20 deposit off to Rob pronto, otherwise I cannot gaurantee a place on the afternoon as the clay ground is very busy on a Saturday.

Cheers
    Sikamalc

I am off out to practise ...ummm

Looks a nice prize muddy

Just a thought, is this clay ground gonna be srictly felt wads malcom, or can we use plastic cups?

wadas

Quote Originally Posted by wadashot
    Just a thought, is this clay ground gonna be srictly felt wads malcom, or can we use plastic cups?

wadas
    I think you can wear whichever bra you want, Wadas. Felt or plastic cups.

Ha bloody ha Andy .

If that is the case Andy, i will wear that peephole strapless thingy

wadas

Wadas wear your balcony fronted bra with the front fastening quick release. Poor old Stone having to share a room with a Northern 'Tranny'!

I hope the whiskey doesn't accidently get drunk on the way down to Quex! It certainly looks like a nice dram.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf

I hope the whiskey doesn't accidently get drunk on the way down to Quex! It certainly looks like a nice dram.
    I certainly hope it dosn`t too mate as i will hopefully be drinking it on the way back to gods country, Yorkshire.

wadas

I quote Wadas: - 'I certainly hope it dosn`t too mate as i will hopefully be drinking it on the way back to gods country, Yorkshire.'

It might be 'Gods country' Wadas, but not a Christian God's country; you bloody heathen! As for drinking it on the way back, you'll be lucky to win a bottle of Dandilion and Burdock! 'That's rite posh pop for a Northerner. Eee you can ave it with chips and gravy'

nowt wrong with chips n gravy,i had it today with bayf n onions.grand