Thread: Le Chameau GTX

Le Chameau GTX

Does anyone have a receipt for a pair of le chameau GTX? Less than two years old?
    my boots have separated between sole and leather but just outside of the 2 year warranty!

Sako 75 6.5x55mm-Z6i 3-18x50. MauserM12 .308-SIII 6-24x50. Beretta 690 III Field 12b.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Hey! Just chuck this brick through that jeweller's window for me will you?

So you come on an open public forum advertising for a co-conspirator to commit criminal offences?

Odds on this thread making 24 hrs?

Blog Entries

Le Chameau GTX

Quality!

NOT.

You have questionable morals and frankly that puts in question your fitness to hold a firearm in my book.

There, that escalated quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NorthDorset; 11-05-2016 at 20:17.
    Yes I should have taken the Blue Pill!

We were so busy congratulating ourself of dodging Orwells vision we marched right into Huxley's.

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
    Does anyone have a receipt for a pair of le chameau GTX? Less than two years old?
    my boots have separated between sole and leather but just outside of the 2 year warranty!

Are you Nuts ? .. Inciting criminal activity you must be Nuts ! .. Well yes we all now know your Nuts and you`ve gone and proved your Nuts to everyone

I expect you will get more than you bargained for with that post, have you not considered that some members on this forum will probably work within the law enforcement establishments
    Last edited by bobg757; 11-05-2016 at 22:37.

My mistake, found the receipt and it is within the 2 years.

I must admit seeing this post for the first time this morning.........................well good start to the day. Not the most sensible post to make on an open forum and by some one with the sign in name NUTS
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

You may have noticed that the OP has now been banned. His attempts at defrauding a company in order to obtain goods, and attempting to coerce members of this site into joining him were/are illegal and will not be tolerated by the site Admin. This is a stalking site, not a centre for unsavoury activities.

John

Just noticed that Malcolm has also seen this post, he was posting whilst I was culling
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses