Wanted: Red/ Fallow/Sika culling Sussex or syndicate place

124DM

Hi there,

I am looking for either someone to book with for the end of this year or early next year for some Sika/red/Fallow culling in/nr Sussex? Or a possible syndicate opening (Happy to pay for grounds with good population. I stalk with a good friend who tends to like to follow and watch/help with gralloch).

I have experience, DSC1 , an FAC with .243 and deer condition. I currently do a lot of foxing and some roe stalking but I'm going to apply for a .30-06 for use on larger deer and would like to make a booking or get a syndicate place to help with my good reason for it.

Can anyone help/know of anything?

Many thanks

You will be hard pushed to find free ranging Red and Sika in East or West Sussex. Fallow YES, the other two I doubt it.

My advice is to book stalking with some one, but asking for a 30.06 on the back of a booking might not go down too well.

Good luck

Thanks Sikamalc. Jelen deer services seem very helpful and say they will write me a authority letter for my variation should i make a booking (Theyre hampshire and have Sika, 2 hour drive isn't too bad). And HO guidelines do state that paid for stalking is good reason, so I'm not afraid to take up the situation with Basc should Sussex disagree. However I have a feeling it will be ok. I have
had the .243 for 6ish years now. That stalk will be my main reason however i do have some other paperwork to throw in too, so we'll see.
I am still on the lookout for a syndicate place though for fallow in the Sussex area.

Back